Monday, December 13, 2010

New Horizons

Hey guys, today I have both good news and bad news for you. Ok well the good news might just mainly be good news for me, but that's not the point. See, the thing is, I've become a freelancer with GameZone.com, which means I'll be paid to put out one video a week for them about LoL, so you'll be seeing stuff similar to what I've been putting up on YouTube already. So I suppose the good news for you guys is that you can count on at least one video a week from me, minimum. However, the bad news is that I'm only going to be able to put up new videos on YouTube if I get the time to make more than one video per week, so my YouTube channel might end up collecting a little more dust than it currently has been.

Anyway, I know I promised you guys a Beginner's Skills series, and although my three-part guide concept has been scrapped due to my recent employment by GameZone, I have decided to continue to put out Beginner's Skills guides, just not in a three-part format, and on GameZone instead of YouTube. So without further ado, I present to you the first episode in our Beginner's Skills Guide series - Zoning!

Click here or follow this link to go view the video!

http://mmorpg.gamezone.com/videos/item/eye_of_the_summoned_ep_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment