Monday, December 6, 2010

Valoran Video Contest Part Two Part Two!

Yes, you heard me right - I did say it twice. It's because I'm being funny. Yes, funny. I do that sometimes. Just nod your head and laugh. Yeah that's right. Well done. See, technically this video contest is the "Valoran Video Contest Part Two", and this is part two of my posting about it, so that means I get to repeat myself. Pretty awesome, right? Yeah, I thought it was witty. Ok, you don't, well fine. Just pretend like it never happened.

Anyway, here is my second submission for the Valoran Video Contest - this time about Minions and Monsters. It's pretty cool, so check it out. The winners are supposed to be announced on December 20, so stay tuned to see if these videos cut the mustard or not! Embedded/linked below.

HD League of Legends Beginner's Guide - Minions and Monsters Guide



P.S. How does someone cut mustard anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment